Queenfield Golf Club - 2019/2020 Winter Rates
|Mon. - Friday||Weekend/Holidays|
|18 Hole w/Cart||$28||$38|
|9 Hole w/Cart||$20||$28 AM / $25 PM|
|Afternoon (12 p.m.) 18 holes||$25||$30|
|18 Hole Walk||$18||$25|
|9 Hole Walk||$15||$18|
|Lung Card / VSGA||$25||See Offer*|
|Junior Golf (15 y.o.a. or younger)||$1 w/ paying adult||$2 w/paying adult|
|There will be no walking allowed on Sat/Sun/Hol before 12:00 p.m. Members will be allowed to walk anytime|
|There are NO Senior rates except for groups of 12 or more.|
|There are NO VSGA or Lung Cards discounts accepted on Weekends or Holidays*|
|Juniors 15 and under playing with an adult pay no cart fee. ($1 weekday $2 weekend) 16 yrs old to drive.|
|Juniors 16 to 20 pay $25 - 21 and older pay regular rates.|
- Walking may be permitted at the discretion of GM Sat/Sun/Hol before 12:00 p.m. Members will be allowed to walk anytime.
- There are no senior rates on Weekends or Holidays.
- Juniors 15 and under playing with adult pay no cart fee ($10 weekday or $12 weekend). Must be 16 yrs old to drive.
- Juniors 16 -21 pay Student Rate of $25 for 18 holes including cart. Must show student I.D. ***Weekday Only***
- Military, Police Fire and Rescue can play for Senior Rate Monday-Friday. Show I.D. / badge.